Medical Pedicures – Do podiatrists do pedicures?
When your feet look great, you feel great. Over time, getting your ‘nails done’ has become just as much a tool for the good of one’s mental health as it has for their physical health and appearance.
Do podiatrists do pedicures?
A Medical Pedicure is the complete overhaul of the feet using autoclaved sterile instruments only. All Medical pedicures are performed by qualified podiatrists who have extensive knowledge of all foot conditions and necessary treatments. Your foot nerves, blood vessels and muscles are checked.
Here are our top 5 reasons you should book a pedicure today.
- Pay those tootsies back for the work they do – Did you know the average person takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day? That adds up to about 185,000 kilometres over a lifetime! That’s a lot of wear and tear so give those feet a treat, they deserve it!
- Keep the nasties at bay – How often do you really inspect your feet? We get it… Life’s too busy! But our podiatrists can spot early signs of corns, bunions and fungal infections. We can treat them, and we can warn you about them.
- Nobody likes flaky feet! – A regular pedicure can help attack dry skin and cracked heels.
- And relax… A complimentary dose of relaxation comes with every medical pedicure, with the added indulgence of high grade emollient application.
- Add some colour to your summer – Whether you choose to bring your nail polish or not we can paint your nails for you!
There’s nothing like treating yourself to some well-deserved pampering especially a foot care.
Are you planning on getting a good and satisfying medical pedicure? Or do you have any existing foot problems? One of our podiatrist can help you get your feet back to normal and give you the best pedicure service.
Book an appointment here or you may call us at 44 (0) 207 101 4000.
We hope you have a feetastic day!
-The Chelsea Clinic and Team