Custom Foot Orthotics
Custom foot orthotics are a prescription orthotic made from a 3D impression of your feet. They’re made just for you to help improve, support or correct your foot posture or treat any foot pathology you may be experiencing.
Custom foot orthotics are shoe inserts designed to support the natural shape of the foot. A biomechanical assessment is performed by the podiatrist to determine the alignment and function of the foot and its relationship with the rest of the body.
Benefits of custom foot orthotics include:
- Support your feet and legs whenever weight bearing to increase confidence and sports performance.
- Improve chronic and acute sports injuries.
- Improve weight distribution and posture.
- Optimise shoe fit and comfort and absorb shock.
- Alter abnormal foot functioning position to correct many common foot ailments or prevent them from getting worse.
- Help your child’s foot grow in more neutral or anatomically aligned position.
- Eliminates low back pain from leg length inequalities.
- Improve your balance.
Custom Foot Orthotics for Foot Conditions
Depending on which condition you have, the design and the features of the device will help provide you with the best treatment outcome. Orthotics are never a standalone treatment, and your podiatrist will recommend footwear changes, exercises and in some cases medication as well. Here are some of the foot conditions:
Are you suffering from any foot condition? At The Chelsea Clinic, we can help. One of our podiatrist can assist and then recommend what treatments are best to get you back on track. Podiatrist South Kensington
Schedule an appointment here or you may call us at +44 (0) 207 101 4000.
We hope you have a feetastic day!
-The Chelsea Clinic and Team